UNA-DRC is devoted to helping people throughout the Democratic Republic of Congo by promoting peace, human rights, health, and sustainable development.
We work with individuals, community groups, the authorities, and the UN mission in DRC and its agencies at local and national levels to:
- Eradicate poverty
- Promote gender equality
- Encourage protection of the environment
- Defend the rights of children, women, and other minorities
- Bring about greater popular participation in the activities of UN agencies and missions, and dispense information about the UN
- Help, support, and facilitate active citizen participation in making the decisions that affect their lives
- Support for people with food, clothing, bed nets, and education of children
UNA-DRC works to educate and bring awareness by providing information to civil society so that discussion of important issues can be maintained.
UNA-DRC supports people through education, workshops, distribution of literature, sharing stories, providing help with food, clothing, bed nets, as well as meaningful events.
Click here for a video by the Director, Dr. Cissa Wa Numbe giving an overview of UNA-DRC mission and activites.
UNA-DRC Photo Gallery - Photos which show a little girl's health improvement after being under the care of UNA-DRC.
In the Congo, UNA-DRC is known as ANU-RDC (Association pour les Nations Unies de la RDC), thus the reason our logo and web site uses both acronyms.